SSO ID Login Rajasthan: Rajasthan Single Sign On Registration, Rajasthan SSO ID
SSO ID, SSO LOGIN, SSOID, SSO ID REGISTRATION, Total Details In this Article Please read This end
The state government has introduced the Rajasthan SSO ID to provide online services to citizens. Residents of Rajasthan can use the same name and password for various online functions and government websites with this SSO ID. With the Sso.Rajasthan.Gov.In Portal you can access online services from more than 100 departments at the same time. Through this article, we will provide you with all the information about Rajasthan SSO ID Registration. Please read it carefully.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
Citizens of the state can use all the services available on the SSO portal, whether they do their own business, work for a private company, or work for the government. Citizens can access various e-services with a single click. With this Rajasthan SSO Portal, people of the state can access online services of various government departments, including e-mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online recruitment forms, withdraw and deposit money online, deposit electricity bill, deposit water bill, etc. The company provides services, etc.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
The state’s beneficiaries who wish to take advantage of online services must register online by visiting the SSO portal. Those who have not yet made their Rajasthan SSO ID can do so by visiting the official website. There is no fee for registering for the SSO . Registration is free. If a resident of the state does not create their SSO , then they cannot apply online.
Key Fact of Rajasthan SSO ID
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Purpose||Achieving online services for the people of Rajasthan.|
|Department||All applications require a single digital identity|
|Types of Plan||State Government Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose Of SSO ID
The aim of this scheme is to provide citizens, businesses, and government employees of the state with online services through a single portal. Using this SSI ID portal, people will be able to access all online services sitting at home without having to leave their homes. The aim of this SSO scheme is to take Rajasthan towards progress and make its people self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits of Rajasthan SSO
- State residents can apply for any government job using this SSO .
- You can pay your electricity bill and water bill with this SSO.
- After you have registered for SSO , you can also register with other government departments, like E-Mandi or Right to Information.
- Moreover, you can get any kind of services like aadhar card, scholarship, business registration, bhamashah etc. through the official portal of the Social Security Office.
List of Main Services Available on Rajasthan SSO
- Arms License
- Attendance MIS
- artisan registration
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- BRSY, BSBY
- EbayBazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- business registration
- challenge for change
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- ITI APP
- job fair
- Local Self Government (LSG)
Documents of SSO Registration 2023
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- using Google
- using FB (Facebook)
- Using B R N (For Business)
- SIPF ID (for government employee
How to do SSO ID Registration?
Anyone who is interested in registering on the SSO ID portal for the state will need to follow the steps given below.
- Before beginning with the application process, please visit the official website Sso.Rajasthan.Gov.In After visiting the official website of SSO ID, the home page of SSO ID will appear in front of you.
- On this home page, there is the option to click on the Sign Up option. Click on this option. Click on this option to access the full website. If you click on the option, the next screen will appear in front of you.
- You can also use the identity cards available on this site, like Aadhar card, Bhamsah card, Face book ID, Gmail ID etc.
- You will have to manually generate username and password for the new SSO . With the help of which, you can log in to the online portal.
- As soon as you select one of the above options, an application form will open in front of you. For which you have to fill all the asked information. You need to fill in the required information.
- After completing the form, click the Update button. After doing all this, you can get an SSO ID.
How to login Rajasthan SSO ID
- Once you have successfully registered, you must login. You are going to be asked to login to the site using your SSO ID.
- If you go to the official site, the home page will open in front of you, and then you will have to click on the Login button.
- Once you click on this option, you will be prompted to enter a login name and password.
- In this way you can login Rajasthan SSO .
Process to download SSO Rajasthan App
- The Google Play Store must be opened on your mobile device first.
- You need to search for the SSO ID in the search box.
- Then you have to select the appropriate search box and type the words that you want to search for.
- And it will open up in front of you a list of things that you can do.
- Just click on the first result in the list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on install button SSO Rajasthan App will be downloaded in your Smart Phone.
SSO Portal Helpline Number
- Helpline Number – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email-Id – [email protected]/
(E-Dharti) Apna Khata Rajasthan: apnakhata.raj.nic.in Jamabandi, Nakal Bhulekh
UAN Login Portal : Registration, Change of Password, Member Details
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2022: pmkisan.gov.in List, PM Kisan Status List
https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in is the official website of sso id rajasthan