e-Shram Card Apply, Eligibility, Benefits, e-Shram Portal Register online?
E-Shram Card Registration 2022 online application portal & CSSC eshram card status: The Ministry of Labour & Employment has set up a new portal named ‘e-Shram portal’ for the welfare of workers. Candidates who sign up to participate in e-Shram will be given a unique identification number (UAN) card. The aspirants can apply for the jobs in the future by using the CSCS, NDUW e-shram card online registration in Bihar, MP & Karnataka. The Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched an online portal called E-Shram. That portal will allow the government to collect the data of workers in the unorganized sector. They will use the database to implement new policies and initiatives to create more jobs in the future, and to launch new schemes for workers. You can check the official website of E-Shram portal 2022. There are many benefits, documents required, CSSC login, the people can apply for the portal online, and the status of e-Shram card in this section. These details will be provided to you as listed below e-Shram.gov.in.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 | E Shram Card Online Applicatin 2022
|Name of Scheme||e-Shram Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
|Scheme Launched by||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|Help Desk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurence||₹2,000,00 |
|Official Web||Click Here|
What is the benefit of the e-Shram card and what are the benefits?
There is a goal of adding another 30 crore workers to the Indian workforce. The purpose of this portal is to collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector. This is a database of all the labourers in India, such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers and other organized workers. There are many people who are unable to benefit from any scheme. This is because we are not able to know. What was the plan that was decided? This was what was passed under that plan. According to this, the E-Shram card will be issued by the government after the registration of the E-Shram card. Any worker will be able to benefit from the schemes directly, and the government will also take different steps, depending on what they have in the database of workers.
What is E shram Portal?
The name of this E-Shram Card is Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority who issued it – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme is a scheme that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started, for unorganized sector workers and labourers. The main objective of this scheme is to help the workers and the workers in this country. Minister for labour and employment has recently collected complete information about the work of unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. This is a card that is for use for the rest of your life. It is a card that is downloadable for EShram cards. 38 Crore farmers across the country are working in the unorganized sector. You will find that the number of construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA, Anganwadi, MGNREGA, self-employed, many more workers in the unorganized sector will also be drastically reduced Are. This national level portal (e-Shram portal) has been created to help the livelihood of this crore unorganized workers, who play a vital role in our country’s economy. It is also a platform that will ensure their future.
E Shram Card Registration 2022 Online Apply
The government of India has launched a new scheme whose name is ‘e-Shram portal scheme’, to help the poor and unskilled people. This scheme has been launched by Pradhan-Mantri Narendra Modi. The labour and employment ministry of India has started to use the e-shram portal to gather and store all the information and data about the unorganized sector labourers and their labourers. The data that you collect will be used to launch new schemes and make new policies, and to create more employment opportunities for unorganized sector workers and labourers. The Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide a unique identification number (uan) card for applicants who are applying for the Eshram portal. Candidates who want to register for e-shram portal registration can also apply for CSSC kendra. By self-registering, candidates must also enter the E-Shram portal, and enter a mobile number that is linked to their AADHAR card.
How do I log in to the E-Shram Portal?
- So, before you log in to this Shramik portal, first go to the official website of the Shramik Foundation.
- On the home page, after that, you must choose the option ‘Self Registration’.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- On the next screen, enter your mobile number, and he will also give you access to an Aadhar card.
- Next, you must fill in the captcha code.
- After you file your application, you have to choose between two options, yes or no, between epfo and esic.
- Thereafter you must click on ‘send otp’.
- One of these OTPs will be sent to you. Enter the OTP in the Section where the question is asked.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your AADHAR card number. By accepting all the terms and conditions, click on the submit button.
- This application form is in front of you, you must fill it in.
- After filling out all the documents, they also need to upload those documents.
- After you have completed the application, click on submit and take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After you are registered on the e-Shramik portal, it will be necessary for you to complete your registration.
What documents are required for the eShram card?
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Electricity Bill / Ration Card
- Mobile Number
e Shram Card Online Applying fees
There is no fee for applying for this. But if you update the details of your UAN card, you will have to pay 20.
eShram Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Your age should be between 16 and 59 years.
- Do not be a member of the EPFO or ESIC.
- Do not be an income tax payer.
- All employees should be working in the unorganized sector.
How can I e-Shram Card Registration?
- How can I get my Eshram card online? First, I must go to the official website.
- There you must click on the Register link for e-Shram link.
- When you do that, you will be able to access your self-registration page.
- In this section, enter the mobile number that you registered on your aadhar card to receive the otp.
- Afterwards, the dashboard for the registration of your upcoming trip will open in front of you.
- Then after you fill in the required information, you can submit it as per the last steps. After that, you must complete the online application for the elabor card and the eshram card download.
e-Shram Card toll Free Number
There will be a toll free number provided to help the workers. If the workers need any kind of information, they will be able to get it by calling this toll free number. After you register your account, a toll free number 14434 will be emailed to you.
e-Shram Portal Online 2022 CSC login Details
|Portal Name||E Shram Portal|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour And Employment|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Launched By||Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||E Shram Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
What are the benefits of using the e-Shram card?
The Indian Government has been running many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers have not been aware of this scheme and miss the opportunity to get more benefits from it. You can also check the benefits of registering to use the ESHRAM portal. Eshram Card, ESHRAM Gov In, Eshram Card Download, eshram.gov.in & eShram Login.
- Then financial support.
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- You should also have more opportunities to work.
- Premium wave for one year.
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Coverage.
- Is it possible to track the Migrant Laborer workforce
Document Required For e-Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Mobile no linked with Aadhar card
Required information For e-Shram Card
- Aadhar Card Number 12 digit
- Aadhar Linked Mobile Number
- Bank A/C Details
- They should be between 16 and 59 years old.
|It is being used to register 38 crore unorganised workers. It will not only help the government register the people, but it will also help with the various social security schemes that the federal and state governments are implementing, said the Labour minister.|
On e-Shram portal, who can apply for the jobs in Bihar, MP, UP & Karnataka states?
You must apply for the e-Shram portal if you worked in the informal sector as a worker and labourer. In the table below, check out all the sectors and categories at eshram.gov.in.
- All the Vehicles that are Seized Under the Prohibition Act will be e-auctioned in Bihar and Must be Registered Online.
- Vaccine Certificate by Name Download @ cowin.gov.in
- Cowin App Download, Registration Process, Login Details
- CSK Team Review IPL 2022: Know the strength, weakness and X factor of the team
- Nick Cannon Net Worth
FAQ about E-Shram Card apply, Eligibility, Benefits, e-Shram Portal Register Online
E Shram Card: The government of India has started many other important schemes, and one of the big ones is the one that provides e-shram cards to poor people. That is a big scheme to help the labour class. By registering for an E-Sharam card, any unorganized sector worker in any part of the country can get financial help.
It is part of the many other schemes of the central government. The e-shram cards for the poor people of the country are a big scheme to help the labour class. Workers in the unorganized sector are able to get financial help in any part of the country by registering for an e-Shram card.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a voluntary and contribution-based pension scheme for unorganized workers. It is intended for men who are between 16 to 59 years, with an income of Rs.2000 or less, who are eligible.
Eligibility for a Student E-Shram Card Kaise-Bayanaye 2022? All students should be permanent residents of India. They must have an ESram Card. They must apply online for self-registration in 2022. Students who are more than 59 years of age.
Or you can also register any other mobile number on the Eshram portal. After you call the helpdesk, they will verify your identity. After that, you can change your mobile number on the Emram portal to your mobile number. You can also visit the e shram portal or the nearest CBSC / SSK to update your mobile number.
Phone No: 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)